Annual CC get together?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think it should be in Scotland as I have never been there. Midlands, not missing much there really!

bonj2

What would you actually DO at this "get together"?
Are there any activities planned?
The default activity is obviously cycling, so how would it differ from just a ride?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
bonj said:
The default activity is obviously cycling, so how would it differ from just a ride?

We'd ... erm ... Cycle ... and ... erm ... Chat .......... ;):biggrin::biggrin:

bonj said:

A live P&L session maybe? Sort of Question Time with a rabid audience in attendance - not just cyberpeeps...;) A live 'Tea' session... and of course, a 'Meet the Moderators' table with tombola.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Aperitif said:
a 'Meet the Moderators' table with tombola.
I don't think I've met him, is he a new mod? ;)

Speicher said:
There would be peeps there with encyclopaedical knowledge, and peeps with knowledge of sport psychology.
...and there would be peeps with knowledge on the utility of having mudguards fitted to a bike....;)

bonj2

Admin said:
We'd ... erm ... Cycle ... and ... erm ... Chat .......... :?::biggrin::biggrin:

Aperitif said:
A live P&L session maybe? Sort of Question Time with a rabid audience in attendance - not just cyberpeeps...;) A live 'Tea' session... and of course, a 'Meet the Moderators' table with tombola.

oh, :sad: - i was more thinking along the lines of, say - paintballing? quads?

Top Bottom