Bloody Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sounds like you earned It!

Arrived, and consumed. Did save my missus some of the Thai Green Curry so she can have it for lunch when back at work next week from her weeks in the sun. Good lad I am.

To those of you with red or white rose persuasion, you may feel that you live in "God`s county" but you pay for this privilege by having sh.....ty weather!
In the south-east, we are unashamed heathens, but we have had some lovely sunny days!! Discuss!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
To those of you with red or white rose persuasion, you may feel that you live in "God`s county" but you pay for this privilege by having sh.....ty weather!
In the south-east, we are unashamed heathens, but we have had some lovely sunny days!! Discuss!!
Amen brother.. it's going to be another glorious sunny day tomorrow in the Garden of England. Perfect cycling weather....:okay::sun:

Hyslop

Veteran
Lovely warm sunny day today. Forcast is for the same tomorrow and most of next week :okay:
Rotten! Hope you get a plague of locusts to go with it !^_^

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I know its absurd but I actually feel almost angry.
It is absurd but you're not alone, yesterday afternoon whilst not really really windy (about 22mph at sea level) I was coming down a very exposed route from the top of our local peaks straight into it, so I had no shelter from the wind at all, of course if it's 22mph at sea level at the top of a mountain its blowing a hoolie. After about 12 miles of bloody hard work (it should be a joy as it's pretty much down hill all the way) I did actually shout out "farking wind!!" rather embarrassing and it didn't do any good either, still there was no one around to hear me (I hope).

Hyslop

Veteran
In a vain attempt to cheer myself up I had a quick look at the Ride London programme just in case the rain was pouring down(just kidding!),No such luck,blazing sunshine:sad:.So,duly depressed,off I went for a ride in the rain-enjoyed it actually!Whatever,if you or yours were involved in Ride London,hope you enjoyed yourself,well done all of you:okay:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Another day of summer today; high winds and overcast with periods of rain, and cold. Tomorrow less windy but heavy rain forecast. When are we going to see anything resembling summer in this sodden, grey, windy, cold (not "COOL", please, BBC weather presenter) place?
No wonder cycling is very much a minority pastime in these parts, and normal people think we are nuts. I'm beginning to agree with them! Totally scunnered (good Scottish word there!) with the weather this year; the wind has hardly let up at all in 2015, as well as the rain. Please make it GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!! :cursing:

Top Bottom