Calling all Nexus 7 owners.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

Still crap. Rot in hell google!

suzeworld

Veteran
I just think you lot are lucky to still be able to use your nexus tablets at all.

Mine died because I could not charge the f^%€& . My mate's is going the same way and forums suggest it is a pretty common fault.

brand

[QUOTE="the_mikey, post: 3553636, member: 12281] after downgrading it back to KitKat it feels like an improvement, better UI, faster, intuitive![/QUOTE]
How? if I don't sort it soon I will be lighting the fire with it!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Still ok with mine. I must be one of the lucky ones.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I just think you lot are lucky to still be able to use your nexus tablets at all.

Mine died because I could not charge the f^%€& . My mate's is going the same way and forums suggest it is a pretty common fault.
I had to replace the charging socket on my daughter's. It's not a difficult job if you can handle a small screwdriver and a spudger. The part's available on the Bay of E...

I sold my Nexus 7 to my cousin and bought a Windows tablet.

suzeworld

Veteran
I had to replace the charging socket on my daughter's. It's not a difficult job if you can handle a small screwdriver and a spudger. The part's available on the Bay of E...

Wow, thanks for the tip .. I will have a look - but the word spudger has me foxed, so I dunno if I can handle one or not!

Bless you

Top Bottom