Cats and their presents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Our cats were vegetarian.....

It is the only explanation for the fact they once dragged home a Quiche!

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
My cat got me a Spa Day. I hope she's kept the receipt because I wanted the Ferrari Track Experience.

Julia9054

Guru
image.jpg
Deep fried ? :whistle:
. . . and here we have deep fried squirrel!

My cat got me a Spa Day. I hope she's kept the receipt because I wanted the Ferrari Track Experience.

We used to do that...

Whenever a competition said "family member" we used to enter the cats as well, they one quite a lot over the years

gbb

Legendary Member
It's not really relevant to the OP but this just reminded me of a funny thing that happened the very very hard winter of 2010 (IIRC)
We had a litter of feral cats at work, edge of the fens. Most nights it was waaayyy into the minus degrees, often -10. It was my Sunday working working and I specially brought in some left over spare ribs for them, expecting them to be hungry enough to overcome their reluctance to come near of us.
I gingerly opened the workshop door, careful not to spook them, and there one sat, in the ice and cold.....feathers sprouting out of its mouth, just finishing the last remains of a sparrow. The feathers gave it a comical look :laugh:.
Well, what was I thinking ?..they were incapable of feeding themselves ?.:whistle:
The spare ribs did overcome their reluctance a bit, they despatched them PDQ.:hungry:

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Many moons ago I woke up one summer morning to find my head stuck to the pillow. When I peeled the pillowcase off my face I found the whole thing soaked in semi-congealed blood. I panicked a bit, and assumed I'd had a nose bleed or something - at least till I found the remains of the virtually beheaded young rabbit on the next pillow.

My cat Shadwell was sitting on the foot of the bed looking immensely proud of himself for providing such an excellent breakfast.

Needless to say I was not impressed......

Top Bottom