Cats and their presents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Pictures of said cat please :smile:

Ok but just this once.

IMG_0141.JPG

Our cat used to be quite a prolific hunter in his younger days, but one summer night my wife and i were saying that he hadn't brought anything home for ages. Within seconds he 'd made his exit through the open lounge window and was gone perhaps 20 minutes or so before re entering with a live mouse, we would have been speechless except for my wife going bananas as the rodent scampered around the room with me, not the cat in pursuit. We still talk about it now and are convinced our cat understands our conversations.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Two expired teenage rats were discovered on the patio this morning.

Mrs M

Guru
Nope unfortunately not. Today was hope day as sheds would be opened etc but still no sign.
Hope he's home soon.
Our boy disappeared for 8 days, a few weeks after we first got him.
Hung his blanked outside then went walking around the area where someone thought they'd seen him.
He came home that night.

martint235

Dog on a bike
fingers crossed. I've been in your situation when the cat mysterious reappeared after a few days and on another occasion, sadly, not.
Hope he's home soon.
Our boy disappeared for 8 days, a few weeks after we first got him.
Hung his blanked outside then went walking around the area where someone thought they'd seen him.
He came home that night.
This one has been missing for a week on two occasions so hope isn't lost. He's a lot older now though

Two expired teenage rats were discovered on the patio this morning.
Our cat's a bit of scaredy cat in that regards. On one occasion a rather large rat entered our garden from next doors jungle of a garden ,our cat spotted it through the patio doors and started to growl. i opened the door ajar fully expecting him to pounce into action , then he just looked up at me as if to say "you must be joking"

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Our cat's a bit of scaredy cat in that regards. On one occasion a rather large rat entered our garden from next doors jungle of a garden ,our cat spotted it through the patio doors and started to growl. i opened the door ajar fully expecting him to pounce into action , then he just looked up at me as if to say "you must be joking"
Yeah - you called his bluff :laugh:

Top Bottom