CC Anniversary Ride, Richmond Park/Brighton to Box Hill, 28 Nov 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beatleandrew

4F said:
Yeah I will be there. I shall be driving so if anyone has any ideas for somewhere safe / cheap to park the car that would be good ta

I live right next to Richmond Park (by Ham Gate) and you are welcome to park in my drive way for the day! PM me if you would like to arrange.

redjedi

Über Member
Just been throught the 2 threads to see who's agreed to this ride, and I've got this list

Richmond

User1314
stevevw
4F
Sittingduck
TheDoctor
Auntie Helen

Brighton

Davywalnuts
mike e
Redjedi
Origamist
beatleandrew
redflightuk
Andrij
ilovebikes ?
ianrauk
arallsopp ?
MacB
Mistral ?

The 2 Andies are on the FNRttC but haven't said anything about joining the returning trip yet, but I'm sure they'll be up for it, and as Mistral lives near Richmond, he may as well join us.

I'll drop them a PM to make sure they've seen this one. The name of the ride may have put a few people off even looking :wacko:

Aperitif's obviously a bit scared of our cycling ambitions and has decided to leave the country, any excuse :thumbsup:

stevevw

Guru
I may be doing Brighton too.:biggrin:
Thinking of trying for my first 200 miler one year on from thinking I would never make it to the end of the 40 mile ride.

Crock how about sending a PM to all those that attended the inaugural ride?

mistral

Guru
And it's a yes from me.

But I'm a bit confused, am I right that we fnrttcers will be doing over 100 miles to meet up with the elite cyclists :biggrin: who, after a good nights sleep will have done a bit of a warm up ride to Box Hill :biggrin:

It will however be an honour and rare privilage to be in their company :biggrin:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I was thinking more on the lines of 'CC Richmond Park Anniversary Ride to Box Hill, 28 Nov 2009' but that's perhaps a bit dull.

Besides I don't enjoy beer and very rarely have kebabs. Perhaps that's why I cycle so slowly!

redjedi

Über Member
mistral said:
And it's a yes from me.

But I'm a bit confused, am I right that we fnrttcers will be doing over 100 miles to meet up with the elite cyclists :blush: who, after a good nights sleep will have done a bit of a warm up ride to Box Hill :angry:

It will however be an honour and rare privilage to be in their company :rofl:

But some of the Elite group may have to be up as early as 6am to get to SW London in time :sad:;)

'CC Anniversary Ride, Richmond Park/Brighton to Box Hill, 28 Nov 2009' would be a more descriptive but less amusing name.

redjedi

Über Member
Another one roped in adventurous enough to join us from Brighton :biggrin:

Richmond

User1314
4F
Sittingduck
TheDoctor
Auntie Helen

Brighton

Davywalnuts
mike e
Redjedi
Origamist
beatleandrew
redflightuk
Andrij
ilovebikes ?
ianrauk
arallsopp ?
MacB
Mistral
stevevw
Handbag (Kats)

Still waiting for the Andys to confirm, and I'm PMing other who may want to join us.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Well done Luke!

Mikeeee, will the tri-girls be coming back to Box Hill too?

redjedi said:
Another one roped in adventurous enough to join us from Brighton :biggrin:

Richmond

User1314
4F
Sittingduck
TheDoctor
Auntie Helen

Brighton

Davywalnuts
mike e
Redjedi
Origamist
beatleandrew
redflightuk
Andrij
ilovebikes ?
ianrauk
arallsopp ?
MacB
Mistral
stevevw
Handbag (Kats)

Still waiting for the Andys to confirm, and I'm PMing other who may want to join us.

mike e

Davywalnuts said:
Well done Luke!

Mikeeee, will the tri-girls be coming back to Box Hill too?

Davy, the "tri-girls" will be squeezing into their tightest of lycra and all been well will be making the return ride to Box Hill. This been their first FNRttC they don't know how they will feel in the morning but if they need any persuasion I'm sure you can work your magic...:smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
stevevw said:
Tony & Helen
Why not drive down Friday evening, park at my place and then we can do the FNRttC as a warm up for the elite ride.

Steve, would love to however I do not finish work until 1 am on the Saturday :biggrin:

Top Bottom