Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 4 Aug 12

Are you coming ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

didn`t you fit th cleats yourself?

what kind of shoes do you wear?

think we might get some small showers, i don`t mind them, keeps me cooled down, i don`t have overshoes either, from what i`ve read, your feet can still get wet even with them on, more splash proof than full on waterproof

The guy in Halfords fitted the cleats, he got me to sit up on the desk and relax my feet and then he chose the best way to put them. The shoes are Muddyfox, not quality but decent. Some genius decided the strap should be facing inwards instead of outwards, real clever.

D

Deleted member 20519

Weather doesn't look too bad, nice dry start and a bit of rain towards the end.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
The guy in Halfords fitted the cleats, he got me to sit up on the desk and relax my feet and then he chose the best way to put them. The shoes are Muddyfox, not quality but decent. Some genius decided the strap should be facing inwards instead of outwards, real clever.

haven`t you got a allen key to re-postion the cleats yourself?

tug benson

Am not sure how much play you have in the cleats you have, but i would think you would want it postioned as close to the postion you had your feet when you were not using clipless pedals

D

Deleted member 20519

Had a play about with the cleats, can't test them tonight but I'll see if they're any good tomorrow at the start of the ride. I might need to stop and adjust them. I'm off too bed, see you all tomorrow, hope the weather is nice! ^_^

D

Deleted member 20519

Looks like I can't make it. My chain is completely screwed up, somehow, transporting the bike home, it's knotted and crossed over itself. I don't have a spare chain or a chain tool so there's no chance of me fixing it, bike shops don't open till 9 and the train is at 8:30. Sorry :sad:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
That sucks, guys. Make sure you make it next week instead!

The weather is looking fairly unthreatening, so I will gamble and go without overshoes.

tug benson

Am still coming, just about to have my porridge, just took the dugs for a walk...losing up them leg muscles and that

D

Deleted member 20519

Sitting at canal station, getting 9 am train. Need help with chain on Perth

Col5632

Guru
As john posted above he is no longer coming and stewart is also no longer coming, hope they make next week instead, im still coming, about to get my bike ready and hopefully set up my wired speedo correctly :laugh:

D

Deleted member 20519

Currently on the train to Perth. I really hope someone can help me it my chain, otherwise I can't cycle :sad:

Top Bottom