Next RV

• Falkland (Pillars of something cafe)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Stirling (Corrieries ?)

• Linlithgow (? any suggestions?)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
Jane Smart said:
So next weekend then??

Hope so, I am free both on Saturday and Sunday.

I had a good weekend I managed 75 miles in total :-)

Come on Jane

Place:
Date:
Time:

Cyclists are notorious for not making a decisions, go on take a chance, grab the opportunity and lets meet for tea and medals. :becool:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
yes, come on Jane! It's your thread after all!

:becool:

HonestMan1910 said:
Me too, hope all goes well at ERI on Tuesday and I can get back on the bike before the end of the month. :wacko:
Hope you are better soon HonestMan!

T

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Oh gosh, you want ME to make a decision?

Ok how about Linlithgow? That is reachable for me on the bike, not sure how many miles, but it would be a first me cycling over the FRB :wacko:

What day next weekend suits the best? I can do both Saturday or Sunday, so lets go with the majority? :becool:

ACS

Legendary Member
Place: Linlithgow - Excellent (anyone suggest local cafe, pub?)

Date:

Time: I will help with this 11:45 - 12:15 (Objections please, ASAP)

Pick a date JS or you better bring for sufficent money because it will 'cake for all' :laugh: :biggrin:

Who is in?

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
A provisional "yes" from me, nothing booked for next weekend yet, fingers crossed work :biggrin: doesn't get in the way again.

Here is a recommendation for a RV place from earlier in the thread:
scoosh said:
.... Linlithgow - where I would well recommend the Park Bistro, about 1km East of Linlithgow just off the B9080, well signposted from all directions too. Bike friendly (about 8 bike stands), good cake, coffee etc and I'm pretty sure they'll do soup'n'aroll too. Can get busy though, so need to be there before the lunchtime rush :laugh:.

Is that the one right next to the Canal towpath, only a few years old?

T

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Maybe...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Saturday am is .....

....... looking good :biggrin:

BJ, it's here, so, if you take the train to Liligow, it's a 5 min ride, coffee/cake, 5 mins back to station ........ simples :laugh:

My plan is to get a decent distance in before the meet, have cake etc, then leave by 1315, to get back home for 1420, shower and then watch Scotland v Argentina rugby on the box :biggrin:.

Now, if it were to be sunny, little wind ....

AND ......

...Scotland were to win .... what a perfect day :smile:

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
I'm a maybe as still need to take the chance to complete a couple of routes before the end of the year. So far Saturday this week looks a bit wet ;) but I can get out on Thursday and Friday as they look like they mainly be dry. Didn't get out last week at all due to fatigue - 3 jobs, cycling, weight training taking their toll so took the chance for a good rest. :smile:

Top Bottom