Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse RV Ride to Dollar - 30 Nov

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I didn't think I had! used to be soooooo simple...

Anyway not having a pop at anyone, just a grumpy auld git! Ignore me.
:hugs:(I wasn't trying to have 'a pop' either, just mentioning it in case anyone got confused :tongue: :girl:- we've had people not reading things carefully and wanting a cash machine for non-existent cake stops in the middle of nowhere before, just as an example :biggrin:)
Your organising is very much appreciated!

Turned out to be a really good ride with 9 brave souls cycling up to Dollar [...] Thanks to everyone who turned up from far and wide and made it a success, good to see you all and hopefully you enjoyed your day out. Regards, Mark

... and shame on those that couldn't crawl out of bed in time :blush:
No ice or other hazards then, apart from that hot chocolate which looks scary (with the teeny weeny 99 next to it for scale:eek:). Glad you all had a good ride, that the mechanical was fix-able on the road :smile:, and no punctures for @Col5632, hypothermia or offs on tram tracks this time.:thumbsup:

Will have to get my weekend cycling fix tomorrow instead, today was very lazy apart from a wee shopping trolley ride. Now working up the energy to sit
down with some work :wacko: ...

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Forgot to say, we need a cake review ....
:hungry:

T

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
No cake for me, had the scotch broth. Decent, but was too full post giant hot chocolate to finish.

Was gonna say "eyes bigger than your stomach" but I dunno like.... ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
@GlasgowFinn had some kind of glenfiddich scone, I think?!?
That'll be one of the 'speciality' scones then? Sounds intriguing, but not sure whether I'd choose it ...
All that talk of cakes is making me hungry :biggrin: ... might have to do some baking :rolleyes: while the oven is on for the roast chicken ...
Is the cafe open on Sundays, too? I might have to badger @HJ to go there with me tomorrow - weather looks even nicer for tomorrow!

T

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
That'll be one of the 'speciality' scones then? Sounds intriguing, but not sure whether I'd choose it ...
All that talk of cakes is making me hungry :biggrin: ... might have to do some baking :rolleyes: while the oven is on for the roast chicken ...
Is the cafe open on Sundays, too? I might have to badger @HJ to go there with me tomorrow - weather looks even nicer for tomorrow!

T

I don't think they are, unfortunately.

Top Bottom