Cecil The Lion RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Merged.

Bloody shocking. Why hunt these endangered animals. He is supposed to be educated. Oh wait, I read he has charges against him for killing a bear back home. Hard man that shoots an animal.

the_craig

Über Member
Hardly a fair fight though. Big Cecil was lured to the spot where he was ambushed. Pretty cowardly imo.

However, the most shocking thing for me is that the poor big bugger was maimed and went 40 hours before he was found again and killed.

That image is upsetting.

Ern1e

Über Member
Anyone fancy joining a posse to hunt down that twunt American dentist who speared Cecil the lion who was a protected beastie with a bow and arrow....poor Cecil took 40 hours to die it was reported :sad: what joy do these people get from doing this ?
I don't know what he got out of it but has been reported he spent 35 k doing it ! This must be why they charge so much for their services ?

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Anyone fancy joining a posse to hunt down that twunt American dentist who speared Cecil the lion who was a protected beastie with a bow and arrow....poor Cecil took 40 hours to die it was reported :sad: what joy do these people get from doing this ?

It's a pity people can't be equally concerned by the babies killed in abortions.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
It's a sick killing and I sincerely hope the bloke is punished.

However, I wouldn't want to see him, or more importantly his family the centre of some mass inter-web witch hunt. As environmentalists/ animal lovers, I feel some of us ought to be keeping to the moral ground here.

Hopefuly through this, a few more dumb capitalist ignoramouses will learn something about our environment and its fragility.

SD1

he is a real peanut ! i'd skin him alive bastard :evil:that also goes for anybody that hurts any animal x

When you say you would skin them alive if they hurt other animals are you aware that humans are animals.

MOD Edited - bringing in matters from different thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It's a pity people can't be equally concerned by the babies killed in abortions.

That's a totally separate issue with no equivalence.

jhawk

Veteran
F**** outraged. Absolutely farking outrageous.

It's weird because I never usually get this angry about stuff like this. But this one. Jesus.

The animal was in unimaginable pain for FORTY HOURS, let alone the illegality, or legality of it.

What a f*ing disgrace to humanity. Fuming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom