Cragg Vale Loop Sunday 21st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What - The sun is shining here!!!! :sun:

heptonstall-winter-sun.jpg

Actually - that was yesterday!

I'd set double alarms to make sure that I didn't sleep in this morning. The first one went off and I ignored it, then I suddenly remembered that it was 'ride day'. I leapt out of bed, rushed around like a mad thing and thought to myself how it didn't feel as cold as it has the past couple of days. It also occurred to me that there wasn't much light coming round the edge of the curtains. Now I know why - for the first time in over a week we seem to be having the same weather as everyone else...

snow-trees.jpg

See y'all next week-end instead? ;)

trio25

Über Member
I knew it had snowed as it was so light! Seems to have just stopped here now, off out soon.

trio25

Über Member
you are mad Dan! Even on the mtb I was skidding on the road sections. Off-road it was lovely and grippy!

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Right then- who can I meet where and at what time?

ColinJ

dan_bo said:
Right then- who can I meet where and at what time?
Why don't we do exactly what was proposed for last weekend, only a week late!

Oh, but if you like and the conditions are not icy, I could lead us round those lovely little lanes after taking a look at the brewery?

ColinJ

bromptonfb said:
same carpark in hebden? what time?
I'm going to ride out to meet them in Littleborough to double my distance otherwise I'd only be doing about 20 miles or so.

I think that the idea was to get to HB about 11:00 so I'm heading out at 10:00 in the opposite direction. If I don't actually get to Littleborough first then I'll meet the bunch coming the other way.

You could either meet up with me in Tod and do that, or come to HB and we can meet up with you here later.

Top Bottom