Cragg Vale Loop Sunday 21st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
No problem, another time eh?

bigjim

Legendary Member
Latest from metorog
Outbreaks of snow for many through the morning, easing slowly during the afternoon to leave drier spells. Cold, with temperatures just above freezing, and mainly light winds becoming southwesterly. Maximum temperature 4 °C.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
I'm still going as I think we'll be fine and can change the plans as we go if need be but I don't want to influence your decision either way Jim, it's your call.

I'd not like to persuade you to come along and then for you to suffer even the tiniest mishap.

aJohnson

longers said:
No problem, another time eh?

Yeah, I just dare not risk the ice again. I have some races planned pretty soon (april) and my leg hasn't fully restored yet, so I'd rather not risk the chance of damaging it further.

bigjim

Legendary Member
I'd not like to persuade you to come along and then for you to suffer even the tiniest mishap.
Not bothered about mishap longers. I just hate the cold and not able to warm up. I think it,s great that someone is making the effort to sort out a ride.
If I don,t make it. Enjoy.
Jim

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
2" of snow here and it's still falling :biggrin:. I don't fancy taking any risks, so sorry but I'm going to go for a walk instead.

Another time eh?

trio25

Über Member
No spikes here either, but when there is fresh snow it is grippy. Was out on friday in it no problems.

Top Bottom