Cragg Vale Loop Sunday 21st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
nothing stopping us having another go at one in a few weeks is there? i love riding them hills now. so anytime anyone wants a slow riding buddy or guide just hollow. just not when it's icy tho.

cheers

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't know what is happening here because the only snow I've seen for over a week has been on the roof of a car! Mind you, everybody for miles around says there is snow where they are. Even my mother in the Midlands told me that they have loads of snow there...

trio25

Über Member
I will be seeing both how I feel and how the roads are. This morning was icy and once I got off-road there was fresh snow! At the moment I am 40/60 riding/not riding.

ColinJ

Well, I chickened out of the MNWP and today has ended up being lovely and sunny in these 'ere parts. I fancy a ride tomorrow instead.

I might set out to meet you in the morning. What is your ETA at the traffic lights in Littleborough? It would probably take me about 35 minutes to get there from Hebden Bridge so I could set off in the opposite direction about 30 minutes before then with the intention of meeting you somewhere between Todmorden and Littleborough. Don't wait around for me though. If I'm going to turn out, I'll either be at the lights at Littleborough or on my way there and will watch out for you coming the other way.

If for some reason I don't come along - have a good ride anyway!

ColinJ

bigjim said:
Whats the total mileage on this?
Jim
Jim - the loop from Littleborough to Littleborough is almost exactly 20 miles and longers wants to add a mile or so to check out a local brewery so that part of the ride will be 21 miles. I don't know how much more you will do on top of that.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
bigjim said:
Whats the total mileage on this?
Jim

Good question! I've put the route into bikehike quickly and from Oldham it's a 40 mile round trip.

Colin : We'd be in HB for just after 11 ish so you should be able to work out the ETA in Littleborough from that. See you on the road somewhere hopefully.

aJohnson

Grrr. I cant decide. It looks so sunny outside at the moment yet I know it'll still be icy. And according to sky, tomorrow will be even better.

trio25

Über Member
I'm pretty sure I am a no, I've been invited out again this evening so the morning may not happen!

Top Bottom