Did man land on the moon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Maz said:
I think we need to turn this thread into a pro v anti-helmet debate:
Did the lunar astronauts need to wear helmets? And were they any safer as a result?

i don't think it would have made a difference if an alien spaceship came along and knocked them down, but it might of made a difference if it had been one small slip for mankind :biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

Another moon fact for you to chew on:

It takes light 1.255 seconds to reach Earth from the Moon. That's approximately the same amount of time it takes to smell your own farts. This however is affected by humidity, diet, clothing, presence of other odours and of course whether you're with your mates or your mother-in-law, who can detect it in approximately 1.253 seconds.

Kovu

Über Member
buggi said:
i don't think it would have made a difference if an alien spaceship came along and knocked them down, but it might of made a difference if it had been one small slip for mankind :biggrin:

But then they could just punch the aliens around a bit, like Will Smith did and swore at them.

Ahhh Independence Day, what a film!

Maz

Guru
buggi said:
:ohmy: Nice one! Another punster in the house!

Tetedelacourse

Additionally, as farting becomes less and less socially acceptable, the more noxious the average fart becomes. It's thought that added stresses, more genetically enhanced diet and the act of battening the hatch have all contributed to this shift.

Tetedelacourse

Mr Phoebus said:
Tiswas or Swap Shop

Argonaut or Cosmonaut?

Argonaut every time. :biggrin:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Mr Phoebus said:
What's the betting they've already built a Tesco Extra on the dark side of the Moon.

i bet it's not as cheap as Aldi.

who's up for a bike ride to the dark side?

Top Bottom