FLAT 100 km ride from Garforth, Saturday 23rd March, 2024

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
Al and I would like to come.
We will be very slow - not done much cycling since the summer (apart from going to work) due to lots of family stuff getting in the way.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Started losing interest when the tourer got wrecked. The new mountain bike is a brilliant bike but it just feels like a kids toy for short pootles about. Sounds stupid but that's how it feels. Unless by some miracle I can afford to build another tourer, me and cycling are all but done.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I've got a couple you can have vantage if it fits and I cannot remember tbh, nor can I easily access it due to divorce situation!😥 When I can I'll let you know.

You're quite a bit taller than me James but thankyou for the very kind offer 🙂

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Maybe...
I've not been on a bike for over 12 months.
Now had my knee fixed (again), so might be up for this provided I can get out on a couple of test rides first.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Want to come along but won't know availability until last minute - not sure which bike I will bring
Very easy terrain and an easy, steady pace so probably lightest, most comfortable bike? There is one stretch of cycle path from Wetherby to Spofforth which can be a bit gritty and/or muddy after long periods of rain but I don't have a problem on 25C slick road tyres. Last time I did have to clear the mud out from under my brakes with a stick at Spofforth though.

Maybe...
I've not been on a bike for over 12 months.
Now had my knee fixed (again), so might be up for this provided I can get out on a couple of test rides first.
Let's hope that the knee holds up this time!

It would be good if you can make it.

I think we will try to get outside tables at the cafe near Tadcaster again unless there are too many of us. Fallback option of Cawood?

Anyway, must dash - the sun is shining for once so I want to go out on my bike!

colly

Re member eR
:sad:
Depending on how things go next week......

Attachments

• IMG-20240302-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20240302-WA0000.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom