England : Lancashire Forum ride/Mini-Northwest passage audax, Rochdale, Sat 20th Feb 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I got to Kendal before turning round and going home. Not the weather though, I've come down with a bug and have spent the rest of the day in bed :sad:
Bad luck, but a wise decision ... I hope you feel better soon!

I got to Kendal before turning round and going home. Not the weather though, I've come down with a bug and have spent the rest of the day in bed :sad:
I made it as far as Settle before packing :sad: I thought I had bonked big style as I joined the A65 but now have a raging headache,sore throat and feel like death warmed up and have spent most of this evening curled up on the sofa shivering , hopefully it won't last to long as I still need to get a ride in if I want to keep my RRtY hopes going .

Paul

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I made it as far as Settle before packing :sad: I thought I had bonked big style as I joined the A65 but now have a raging headache,sore throat and feel like death warmed up and have spent most of this evening curled up on the sofa shivering , hopefully it won't last to long as I still need to get a ride in if I want to keep my RRtY hopes going .

Paul
Bad luck, Paul - GWS!

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic

Paul
Sorry to hear that. At least you made it out on the ride, I was still driving to the start :blush:

GWS

Top Bottom