Gower Evening Ride.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I have captain Hastings Dragon runner Meirion 658 jacklad Plax Countrefeitkelly tpw Gavin J and Flamez

Ok you PM your list and I'll PM mine? But I think Place is up North- not everyone likes to cycle hundreds of miles to the start of a ride, you know...

:whistle:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I mean Plax. Bloody phones...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Plax is indeed North - Snowdonia neck o'the woods IIRC.
I once had the dubious pleasure of following her up Llanberis Pass at some considerable distance.
I thought my knees were going to fall off.

I will make it down for a ride sometime, but not this one, sadly
sad.gif

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Ive PM d them TC but it seems only 2 are active members. I ll try and find some live ones to copy in . :whistle: :biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Is 515 going to contact Larders ?

Yes I believe so.

Pick up the Evening Post tomorrow if you can. There should be a feature on the Commuter Challenge we ran yesterday. Nine people, six modes of transport, Gowerton to Castle Square. I came in first on the road bike :thumbsup:. The car was nowhere.

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Yes I believe so.

Pick up the Evening Post tomorrow if you can. There should be a feature on the Commuter Challenge we ran yesterday. Nine people, six modes of transport, Gowerton to Castle Square. I came in first on the road bike :thumbsup:. The car was nowhere.

Will do and well done :biggrin:

515mm

Yes I believe so.

Heh heh heh, just knew it.

I shall indeed contact the boy Lards - I've also polled Tall Paul - not sure yet, he doesn't take much pleasure in riding at night.

Fairweather may do - I'll see him Tuesday - he may be TimeTrialling, ByneaCC have a Friday night '10'

I'll try for Stewie again, he may be fettling his MX bike(s) though......

515mm

Tall Paul a firm 'think about it'

Lards confirmed and will try and bring Fairweather with him, ByneaCC '10' now on a Thursday due to heavy Friday traffic at Pembrey......

515mm

will arrive as close to 6 as I can make it - working till 5.30 in Swansea - 10 mins to get changed - 20 mins blat up to Gowerton? I'll need my aero hoops!

Taffcycles

Its not a 100% if I can make it this Friday as the cambelt has snapped this morning, and the garage has just phoned me and I have bent 6 valves
wacko.gif

so unless they can get the parts and put it back together in time
sad.gif
??????

theclaud

Openly Marxist
will arrive as close to 6 as I can make it - working till 5.30 in Swansea - 10 mins to get changed - 20 mins blat up to Gowerton? I'll need my aero hoops!

Ahem! I clocked 23 on the Commuter Challenge last week, and you're faster than me, although I think it's easier in the other direction. High St, Dyfatty, Carmarthen Rd, Cockett, Cwmbach Rd, Waunarlwydd has got to be the best bet. Forget fannying about with the Clyne Valley...

Or of course we could just wait 10 mins... :whistle:

Top Bottom