Gower Evening Ride.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Its not a 100% if I can make it this Friday as the cambelt has snapped this morning, and the garage has just phoned me and I have bent 6 valves
wacko.gif

so unless they can get the parts and put it back together in time
sad.gif
??????

:sad:

Train?

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
So is 6.00 at gowerton crossroads OK for everybody ?

See you there.

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

Good piece on Friday TC picture as well :becool: Cant say that Ive come across wheelwrights before. See you friday.

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

hey im on holiday there final week of july and first of aug any chance of a meet up those 2 weeks?

Ill be around last week in July. If you sort something with TC pop into chat and let me know if you like Magoo :thumbsup:

515mm

Ahem! I clocked 23 on the Commuter Challenge last week, and you're faster than me, although I think it's easier in the other direction. High St, Dyfatty, Carmarthen Rd, Cockett, Cwmbach Rd, Waunarlwydd has got to be the best bet. Forget fannying about with the Clyne Valley...

Or of course we could just wait 10 mins... :whistle:

Ah.

Ta.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Dont know if Adrian Chiles still cycles but he did a carity ride from Newcastle to London a year or so back .

If we had known earlier we could have sent him an invite :biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Have a lovely ride in the star-spangled jerseys all! Watch out for Adrian Chiles, who is visiting the Gower this weekend with his family, and my good friend's daughter!

Teef - you're like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. I'm scouring this post for puns, eggcorns and mondegreens, and have cautiously come to the conclusion that you might just mean that Adrian Chiles is visiting the Gower this weekend...

Top Bottom