Have You Deleted Your Free U2 Album?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

i don't think mine downloaded automatically - at any rate i wouldn't expect it to.

i don't see why anyone should object to it being in your lists, if you don't want to download it, it ain't taking up any space on your pod.

I for one am delighted and can report it's a decent record, considering it's free, it's very decent.

Stu

Cyclist33

Lemmegetthisright.

You've got itunes and U2 shove their new album on your hard drive unsolicited? Really?

Self important pillocks.

No, you have to download it or it just stays on the cloud.

You don't have to listen to it so don't be so grumpy. It's a free album they put their creative heart and soul into.

Cyclist33

Sounds promising then. The last album was pants.

It got a lot better if you gave it a few more listens.

It was fantastic live, by the way.

pauldavid

Veteran
I wouldn't have bought it but have downloaded it.

This is mainly due to the fact I am a greedy old arse and like the feeling of getting something for nothing.

So even if I don't like it I will play it over and over whilst singing along cause it cost nowt!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Bono.jpeg
Any excuse to air this one again.....

Well im a fan and quite like the new album after my first listen today. I dont care for Bono's self importance, however, the music they have made in the past is kind of the soundtrack to my life :biggrin:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I'm disappointed as the album by this popular but derided beat combo The 2 of U has not automatically downloaded to my pad of I, my phone of I or my pod of I.

I would point out that I am only disappointed as I don't seem to have the opportunity to delete the monotonous, formless, mastorbatory noise from the aforementioned devices of I.

Top Bottom