Herts CC Ride 7th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sig SilverPrinter said:
looks like I am ok for this sorry to leave it so late.
With the garden centre selling cake does that mean I'm let off my baking duties:smile:
probably coming up by train .

I'll buy you a cake Sig - no baking for you - take a rest. After all, you have been sweating over nudes in a hot dark room...:biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Sorry to say I can't make this ride, I have Miss tdr1nka to stay this coming weekend.
I hope to catch everyone on the next round.:biggrin:

tdr1nka said:
Sorry to say I can't make this ride, I have Miss tdr1nka to stay this coming weekend.
I hope to catch everyone on the next round.:blush:

Bums! - and I was on the point of PM ing you about the wheels. I'll catch up laters friend - have a good time with little Miss r1bena :blush:

(Haven't changed them yet - but imminent! Found the receipt for the new ones in the box last night - 3rd September 2008 :biggrin:)

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Bikes ok on the Hertford line trains at all time except rush hours. No restrictions at the weekends.

tdr1nka
Catch you next time. Have a good one with miss tdr1nka.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Gezza, leave of my delia! least she has a passion for what she's doing!, not that she actually knows what it is! hehehe! However, good luck for tonight, I think were going to loose, easily!

And thanks for doing the reccie run! Sounds quite pleasant.

Am seeing my sports massgage lady tonight as my hamstring is still not that happy with me. I may get the train back, were see, but am determined not to miss out on this one.

Cant beleive how many blokes haved pulled out due to the female species! Shocking! hehehe!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Davywalnuts said:
Oh, Aperitif, how could you do this to me, you bring along a QPR supporter and my team, my Beloved Norwich City, are playing them next week... and no doubt we will loose... oh oh... my hamstring really hurts...

Norwich City, Mr Walnuts you have my commiserations :biggrin:

A little something to cheer you up from an Ipswich Fan,
are you the 12th man ?

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
gezza said:
sorry forgot there is a nasty little hill,just on approach into Hertford:evil:

thats okay, i thought you was doing all the hard work any how in draging me and Aperitif to the finish line.. hehe!

Oh FFFF, how cringeworthy, again! Still, at least we know what our leader looks like... letsbe affing yaaar!

i have a feeling davy that tonights game is going to be woeful,the weather looks like it will play its part, be very wet & windy ,Oh Joy to the world :biggrin:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Davy, latest picture of Marcus Evans

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_138743.jpg

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
gezza said:
i have a feeling davy that tonights game is going to be woeful,the weather looks like it will play its part, be very wet & windy ,Oh Joy to the world :boxing:

Arent all games at Loftus road aweful any how? hehe!

And who said the weather was going to be fine, am not liking what am seeing now out side! And no water proofs today! But seriously it dont sound like what the reports were for a few days time a few days ago.. Or am I still trying to squirm my way out of the suffering and humiliation of defeat at the hands QPR in not showing up...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
FFFF, thats funny! Alas, that suit looks a bit smaller than what weve heard.. We hear he likes the pies more than john hartson...

Top Bottom