HS2 - not so high speed ride to Banbury - Sat. 6th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
MICE!!!! I could kill you and your bloody inappropriate camera snapping!! Grrrr, hahaha.

Well, that was an interesting day and I am sure I missed the rest of a great ride.. and those steam trains.. oh how I love those pictures!

So the first of this years Triple A meet, and its not lost its Triple A status, was fab, thank you one and all and of course, Mr Dodo too.

I do hate cycling in London at peak times and so it was great to finally get out of it and those bloody potholes. There was sooo many that I am shocked we didn't get any visitations.. And, I need a pair of Comic Carbones in my life.. I wonder if they do them for a fixie.. But once out into some Countryside, all was being well again. Lumpy rides I find not a problem on a fixed bike... as long as people go back up fast and I have momentum, all is well. Me, going up hills quick.. well I never..

Anyhow, great ride and baring my steering being a little wonky, my beautiful Dolan did me proud, even up some steep inclines. A fab lunch in which truly was a fab little place. I do wish there was more places like that near to me.

After lunch, I had to whizz of for 'Date No 2', with a non-cyclist.. she doesn't even know who Chris Hoy is.. what is rather refreshing as I am of the competitive nature. And then whizz of to a mates 30th and there after I dont remember very much.

87.56 miles for the day and max speed of 34.7mph, which on a 70" gear, was spin-tastic..

Thank you! Baring Mice!!! Hahahaha.

87.56 miles for the day and max speed of 34.7mph, which on a 70" gear, was spin-tastic..

Thank you! Baring Mice!!! Hahahaha.

Hahahaha! Well Mr DW I didnt actually notice what you were doing....!!!!:eek: And I'm not sure I want to know!

And you are right it was a spin-tastic day!

M :hello:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I was
Hahahaha! Well Mr DW I didnt actually notice what you were doing....!!!!:eek: And I'm not sure I want to know!

And you are right it was a spin-tastic day!

M :hello:

I was adjusting my layers and underwear for all of one millionth of a nano-second, and am caught it what is a most unfortunate pose... not good.. But I do loves ya! :smooch:

Top Bottom