I'm annoyed so ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Kovu said:
Oi i'm a Northerner ....

Apparently, we're all supposed to sit there and take it, laugh at ourselves and if we don't, we're accused of lacking a sensayumer. Well not me. And anyone wants to try and put me down's gonna have a fight on his hands. And it's nearly always a he as women tend to not have the chip on their shoulders they accuse us of having when we fail to laugh at lazy attempts to stereotype us. I put it down to jealousy, pure and simple. They tend to have no spirit themselves and therefore attack what they envy in others. I hear it at Anfield every other week from the simple minded and the mentally blighted.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
PaulB said:
Apparently, we're all supposed to sit there and take it, laugh at ourselves and if we don't, we're accused of lacking a sensayumer. Well not me. And anyone wants to try and put me down's gonna have a fight on his hands. And it's nearly always a he as women tend to not have the chip on their shoulders they accuse us of having when we fail to laugh at lazy attempts to stereotype us. I put it down to jealousy, pure and simple. They tend to have no spirit themselves and therefore attack what they envy in others. I hear it at Anfield every other week from the simple minded and the mentally blighted.

Calm down mate, there's always been that divide between us and them, always has been, but at the end of the day i reckon it goes down to jealousy, but there are some good southerners. Just don't let it get to you.

And I'm a northerner lass! :evil:

domtyler

Über Member
Kovu said:
Oi i'm a Northerner ....

This thread has cheered me up no end though! :evil:;)

You don't count though dumpling your nowhere near stroppy enough, have you done your homework?

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
domtyler said:
You don't count though dumpling your nowhere near stroppy enough, have you done your homework?

I can be stroppy, you ask Joe. :evil:
Not yet Dad ..... :evil:

And I'm proud of being a Northerner Dad, best people ever here!

domtyler

Über Member
PaulB said:

I think someone's run out of joss sticks! :evil:

PaulB

Legendary Member
domtyler said:

It appears one of us needs to do more homework. Your English, which I presume is your mother tongue, really lets you down, doesn't it? And if you can't communicate effectively in your own language, then what's left?

PaulB

Legendary Member
domtyler said:
I think someone's run out of joss sticks! :evil:

What's this nonesense about joss sticks? And what's with the eyeballs? You're making a serious mistake if you think I'm some kind of hippy.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
PaulB said:
What's this nonesense about joss sticks? And what's with the eyeballs? You're making a serious mistake if you think I'm some kind of hippy.

That's what they all think .. we all have flat caps, whippets and yorkshire puds, alle Last of the summer wine.

I actually got asked by a southerner if I had a whippet, i said I was from up north so they turned and said "Ohhh so you must have a whippet then." :evil:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
If I took every jibe, joke and comment about being from London that appeared on this forum personally, I'd have had to leave in disgust by now.

You can't be a hippy btw, you don't appear that passive;)

TVC

PaulB said:
There's a woman who lives near us who took to walking around town completely naked except for a contact lens on each nipple. She was arrested for making a spectacle of herself.

IGMC

Ah! Paul, do you remember this little joke of yours from the Laser Eye Surgery thread?

So, jokes about women are OK, but not about Scousers. :evil:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
The Velvet Curtain said:
Ah! Paul, do you remember this little joke of yours from the Laser Eye Surgery thread?

:evil:;):evil: Good comeback!

PaulB

Legendary Member
The Velvet Curtain said:

How sad. You've gone back into the threads to find a throwaway line from me about no-one in particular to defend your position?

Top Bottom