I'm annoyed so ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
PaulB said:
How sad. You've gone back into the threads to find a throwaway line from me about no-one in particular to defend your position?

Well, your joke might be considered sexist but you don't seem to mind this?
You are rather sadly choosing to be offended.
And Aperitifs joke was better than yours so Ner!:evil:

TVC

Noodley said:
Can I take this opportunity to highlight that you are all great big southern jessies. :evil:

I'm confused, I was born a Geordie, but I was brought up in Buckinghamshire. Am I real hard or a big girls blouse?
Why do I have an urge to wear cap sleeve Pringle jumpers?
Why can I only drink Broon with an umbrella in it?

TVC

PaulB said:
How sad. You've gone back into the threads to find a throwaway line from me about no-one in particular to defend your position?

This is fun - you're a live one.

I wasn't aware I had a position, just a tolerence of others. You were the one lining his tanks up on the hill :evil:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
The Velvet Curtain said:
I'm confused, I was born a Geordie, but I was brought up in Buckinghamshire. Am I real hard or a big girls blouse?
Why do I have an urge to wear cap sleeve Pringle jumpers?
Why can I only drink Broon with an umbrella in it?

Awwww your a Geordie. :evil:

TVC

Kovu said:
Awwww your a Geordie. :evil:

Yeah!!! You wanna fight? I'll get to you after I've seen to these 500 Sunderland fans (and Dennis Wise)

By the way, hope you're feeling more cheery Kovu:biggrin:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
The Velvet Curtain said:
Yeah!!! You wanna fight? I'll get to you after I've seen to these 500 Sunderland fans (and Dennis Wise)

By the way, hope you're feeling more cheery Kovu:biggrin:

Nah I sympathise with you lot due to the footy, i'm not allowed into any of those devil sports shops because of my geordie mate. Dennis Wise = :evil:.

I am now ... watching this pointless arguement is fun fun fun!

PaulB said:
That's not humour. It's an insult masquerading as humour. If you can't see the difference, then you clearly haven't got a clue about objectification and victimisation.

As tdr1nka said about Londoners, I say the same about my home county - Essex, the butt of far too many jokes.

Just fukkin' laugh, will ya! All the Liverpudlians I have met and know have great senses of (self-deprecating) humour. Fortunately I don't/won't know you!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Kovu said:
That's what they all think .. we all have flat caps, whippets and yorkshire puds, alle Last of the summer wine.

I actually got asked by a southerner if I had a whippet, i said I was from up north so they turned and said "Ohhh so you must have a whippet then." :evil:

I dont know who would say something like that:rolleyes:
:evil:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Kovu said:
That's what they all think .. we all have flat caps, whippets and yorkshire puds, alle Last of the summer wine.

I actually got asked by a southerner if I had a whippet, i said I was from up north so they turned and said "Ohhh so you must have a whippet then." :evil:

And you keep coal in the bath.:evil:;)

I've spent a lot of time in the NE and what always makes me laugh is when HUGE blokes who(in good humour of course)call me a Cockney Southern P**fter', often admit to being scared of going on the London Underground! :evil::evil::rolleyes:

If you see a Scouser on a bike, why should you never swerve to hit him?
It might be your bike.

What's the difference between a Scouser and a coconut?
One's thick and hairy, and the other's a coconut.

What's long, scouse, and goes around corners?
The Dole queue.

What do you call a scouser in a suit? the accused.

You need to lighten up PaulB, everywhere in the UK has jokes like this. I'm from Belfast take your pick:biggrin:

Top Bottom