Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Aye and i couldn't find the dislike button

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
He's admitted attacking his team leader deliberately, no defence for him.

On another note, I'm off for two weeks from Friday , give me a shout if you are doing any non logie Kirk rides :smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Not decided yet - I'm heading up in the next wee while and will go to Grassmarket to see HJ and David Gardner of Laid Back Bikes, then probably wander around getting bored watching the racing. ^_^

Col5632

Guru
Not decided yet - I'm heading up in the next wee while and will go to Grassmarket to see HJ and David Gardner of Laid Back Bikes, then probably wander around getting bored watching the racing. ^_^

I've got my route planned on the garmin, taking me to the grassmarket, hoping to be there for the start of the 19:30 race

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Heading off to the Grassmarket in a minute - women's race starting 17:30 :hyper:
I'll be roaming the streets bothering people with EdFoC programmes :tongue:, corner Grassmarket/Victoria Street is a good spot, sharp corner uphill on cobbles - lots of gears crunching a few years ago, when the Nocturne took place on the same route - David Millar won ahead of Cameron Meyer :thumbsup:. Will bring the wee camera along, too!

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
That was fun! Managed to catch the women's and men's races, met Mr & Mrs @Scoosh - who helped distribute EdFoC programmes :thumbsup:, and Mr & Mrs @Fubar! Rumours were spreading about @Rasmus having been spotted ... didn't see @Col5632 either, hope you didn't get lost in the big city ;).
Boy do those guys go fast! :ohmy::ph34r: I saw a nasty crash on the cobbles/sharp bend at the western end of the Grassmarket, a rider from Team GB going down, holding his elbow (not collar bone I thought) and limping off to the first aid car :B) ...

OOPS - P.S. And of course there was @fimm +1 !
T

Last edited:

edindave

Über Member
That was fun! Managed to catch the women's and men's races, met Mr & Mrs @Scoosh - who helped distribute EdFoC programmes :thumbsup:, and Mr & Mrs @Fubar! Rumours were spreading about @Rasmus having been spotted ... didn't see @Col5632 either, hope you didn't get lost in the big city ;).
Boy do those guys go fast! :ohmy::ph34r: I saw a nasty crash on the cobbles/sharp bend at the western end of the Grassmarket, a rider from Team GB going down, holding his elbow (not collar bone I thought) and limping off to the first aid car :B) ...

T

Couldn't make it along but have been following the social media updates from @Fubar, @Col5632, and of course, our man in the VIP enclosure, @HonestMan1910 - the jammy get! ;) Am xx( with envy! :thumbsup:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Almost three hours of travel time for an hour and a bit of racing, but yeah, it was still worth it:laugh:

Rumours were spreading about @Rasmus having been spotted ...

I did see you from across the road, but you were too busy with your program distribution to notice ^_^

Very enjoyable racing - I was surprised at how fast they went straight from the start. One guy was dropped before the first corner!

Top Bottom