Jumping Blondes Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Seriously? Come on Accy, it's a pretty easy one to work out!

Not really. Maybe you could do it for me.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You're either trolling or just being a wazzock for the sake of it.

Pretty much the same thing really.

Impressive derail about another users sexuality for no reason though.

Chapeau.

No i'm not! Like i said before, he/she has given the impression he/she's a female. Maybe i am missing something obvious? If i am i'd like someone to point it out instead of giving :laugh: :rolleyes: :rofl: smileys. Like i always say, if you don't ask you wont find out.
Anyway i'm off to work now. Unlike some who sit in front of a screen all day thinking they're so high and mighty.

AndyRM

XOXO
No i'm not! Like i said before, he/she has given the impression he/she's a female. Maybe i am missing something obvious? If i am i'd like someone to point it out instead of giving :laugh: :rolleyes: :rofl: smileys. Like i always say, if you don't ask you wont find out.
Anyway i'm off to work now. Unlike some who sit in front of a screen all day thinking they're so high and mighty.

You are.

He hasn't.

You are.

Work it out, it really isn't difficult.

I don't get your shtick on here, you've sought advice and sympathy and (some ribbing aside about clothing) been given it. Then you come out with pish like this?

Jeezo

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I'm not sure I understand all this frolicking and back slapping newsworthiness about passing exams. Isn't that what students are supposed to do?

Top Bottom