Jumping Blondes Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I was there!
So was I, I went with my husband.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Churlishness alert!
Fair enough, to late to delete my post now.

For the sake fairness, I never took any exams at school, I just walked out, but when I was 45 I went to night school and did an A level on the English Legal System and passed all three exams, one with a A pass. I bored everyone who would listen for months about it. #hypocrite.

Fair enough, to late to delete my post now.

For the sake fairness, I never took any exams at school, I just walked out, but when I was 45 I went to night school and did an A level on the English Legal System and passed all three exams, one with a A pass. I bored everyone who would listen for months about it. #hypocrite.

At first I read that as " I never took any exams at school, I just walked out, when I was 45"

Long time at School!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Brilliant!
From the Somerset Live...

A man has been left exacerbated by the county council's refusal to trim back a hedge outside his house that he insists is "dangerous".
Exacerbated!!!!!!

He added: "The scary thing is if I hadn't phoned the council how long would it take for them to have a look at it? Would it be another month?

Simply terrifying - The Triffids are taking over

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Brilliant!
From the Somerset Live...

A man has been left exacerbated by the county council's refusal to trim back a hedge outside his house that he insists is "dangerous".
Exacerbated!!!!!!

He added: "The scary thing is if I hadn't phoned the council how long would it take for them to have a look at it? Would it be another month?

Simply terrifying - The Triffids are taking over
I think I remember that story. Or maybe it's an annual complaint thanks to the annual pattern of the seasons...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm sorry but I can't let this go unreported...

I'm surprised @ianrauk didn't let us know about such a serious matter as it's close to his manor...

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/1..._7ft_golfing_mannequin_Gordon_Bennett_stolen/

A well-loved seven-foot mannequin stolen from its Sidcup owners has been returned.

The golfing-clad giant figurine called Gordon Bennett is a popular icon in North Cray Road that stands watch in his owner's garden.
The aptly named Gordon Bennett was mistakenly purchased as a 3ft tall Christmas statue after a family holiday in Portugal.

Top Bottom