London-Edinburgh-London 2013: The thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm in the Enfield Travelodge. I seem to remember @mmmmartin is there as well
Me too! See you there Saturday.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Sounds good to me. It would lower my risk of DNF through hay fever

Philip Whiteman

Über Member
For anyone that has not seen the following message on YACF, Danial has announced some route changes.:

Don and iddu have just completed a test ride of the LEL route. This has uncovered a few things to be concerned about, as well as some good news.

We're going to put in place a small diversion north of Thirsk. We'll update the files on the website in the next couple of days, and let you know when this is done. We'll also signpost the diversion, so if you're not able to update your mapping, just follow the diversion signs.

The worst of the grot south of Eskdalemuir has been patched up. But it hasn't been completely repaired so we're still going to put out warning signs. We also found repairs happening around Castle and some lovely new surface at Toot Hill.

We've also found something that might be a bit grim near Great Easton, but we've not decided what to do about that yet.

We'll keep you updated on here.

yello

I just wanted to wish all the CCers doing LEL all the best. I hope everything goes your way and above all else you frekkin' enjoy it!

I will be thinking of you all (not individually, that'd just be creepy). Keep on pedalling mes amis! :bravo:

yello

...and remember to pack the waterproof. It looks like you're going to need it.

Fingers crossed for you all that the forecast is either wrong or that you at least miss the worst of it.

Top Bottom