London Parks Ride - Wednesday evening, June 17th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
I've met Radius, not him I think, really scruffy herbert, dark hair

and defo not those handlebars, dear god

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
What time & where again?:wacko:
Only just got in, lovely headwind today.:smile:

redjedi

Über Member
6.45 somewhere on the southside of the bridge.:wacko:

I think that covers quite a large area.

I should have checked earlier as I leave in a few minutes. It someone has an official meet point and I don't find it you'll probably find me here

Corner of Stamford Street next to the grassy bit.

I have tdr1nka's numbers in case.

Tynan

Veteran
I suspect I'm first home, wafted home by a sterling tail wind, leaving te others eyeing up seconds in the as much as you can eat veggie curry house or smoking rollies outside

we were six, we wobbled around a few parks and did some appalling traffic down the strand? for the benefit of the out of towners

erm, trindka? Doctor, Landslide, chris? and the chap I chatted to on the train back from brighton fnrttc

all lovely people, I left a fiver for my £4 curry(s) and jumbo tiger beer, thank-you to whoever picked up the difference

decent food for £4 which means I can now take in my planned dinner of pork chops, potato and veg in for my lunch tomorrow

redjedi

Über Member
Well I've just got home.

It took a little longer than expected due to not having a bike to ride home on.

After releasing Tynan from the triple lock security. I decided to lock mine back up with my stupid poxy useless little cable lock and The Dooctor locked his back up with a lock not much better.

We went and finished our beers and 10 mins later headed back to where our bikes should have been

:bravo::angry::sun::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Is that over the top

NO!!!!!!

;):cry::rofl::cry::biggrin::cry::smile:

Now I don't have a bike and The Doctor is down a brand new Brompton.

I bet the bastards don't even know how good the bikes they nicked are!!!!

Now I'm going to drown my sorrows.

Radius

SHREDDER
And play polo I did....great fun if not a little painful....and I just got back from styoodent duties (yes, really, at this time), so you should expect not to hear from me til this afternoon ;)
Hope you lot had a good time :rofl:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Really sorry to hear about the bike theft! :blush: :blush:
I'll keep an eye out for a celeste Bianchi with Liquigas transfers! Not sure which bike the Doctor had nicked....?

Grrrr @ the scum who did this deed ;)

Condolences,
SD

Tynan

Veteran
ah shoot, that's horrid news on the bikes, really horrid

I get palpitations about locking mine on the street and that wasn't the best area but all six bikes with three locks looked fairly secure

I feel a bit guilty now as it was me going a bit early that broke that up into individual locks, and what a pisser for it to happen while you were yards away around the corner, I have to say the area felt rather rough in the few minutes it took me to get sorted and set off

Sooooory

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Oh my!! Really feeling for you two on your loss! I wont mutter on here the words thats just came out of my mouth re the **nts that did this!

Top Bottom