England : Bedfordshire Luton Slightly Hilly House Warming Cake ride - Sat. 12th January 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rebecca/Adam - I'm definitely out. Sorry. Cross-country race with the running club that afternoon.
No worries- I know how you love your running! Have a great day!

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
I went round the route today. Glorious sunshine, hardly any cars, loads of other people out on bikes. I have found that Kimpton High Street has more potholes than the Somme. I started putting warning markers on my GPS and gave up. Apart from that, the only other problem was a 200m stretch of road under 30 cm of water! I'll have to sort out a work-around, so will post a new GPX link in due course.

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 2234095, member: 1314"]It's pencilled into the kitchen calendar. I'll ride up with Tall Martin and meet Steve. Musa? Greg Collins? Meet HPC as well? I'm not coming if it's raining, though. Beers in London afters? :thumbsup: My fixed with the more sensible gear ratio is back on the road.[/quote]
We're looking at about 3 hours for HPC to Luton for the ride up. The ride down may be slower.

martint235

Dog on a bike
For those riding up from HPC, here's the route. It's around 30 miles so 2 hours but I'll say meet HPC at 7.30 to give us 2.5 hours to get there in case of mechanicals etc.

Jay, I'd say we'd be in St Albans around 9 - 9.15 at a guess.

Decision made - yes please FD! Please can you add me to the list?

Am starting to look forward to it now!

Mice :hello:

jayonabike