England : Greater Manchester M'cr - Southport - M'cr Night Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tubbycyclist

Got the sign off to do this, but agree with the weather check prior to the ride at this time of year.

trio25

Über Member
I'm a maybe, have plans for the Sunday so friday night/saturday should be fine. Sounds like the sort of crazy fun ride I enjoy.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I'm another who can't make this particular date unfortunately but will keep an eye out for other events in future if you do them m.a.c.
I'm still on injured reserve and don't currently have a suitable bike but if it goes well & gets another outing I'm keen once I'm fixed and fitter than now. In the meantime I'll check with the diary(Mrs) and see if I could be available to follow if you need a support vehicle.

OP
OP
middleagecyclist

middleagecyclist

Call me MAC
I'm still on injured reserve and don't currently have a suitable bike but if it goes well & gets another outing I'm keen once I'm fixed and fitter than now. In the meantime I'll check with the diary(Mrs) and see if I could be available to follow if you need a support vehicle.
A Sag Wagon. Now there's an idea. We'll be getting timing chips and photos next! :idea:

tubbycyclist

I am still up for this as my first 100 mile ride, but am worried I may not be at the pace of everyone else. I dont want to hold everyone up.

I will be taking it steady on the tourer, complete with unnecessary kitchen sink. That is the only speed available to me anyway! On a night ride sticking together makes for a much more pleasant ride all round. Give it a go..

craven2354

I will now not be able to attend as i came off my bike today into a solid wall and have broken my shoulder blade so a good few months off the bike will be collecting it tommorow to see the damage

Markymark13

I will now not be able to attend as i came off my bike today into a solid wall and have broken my shoulder blade so a good few months off the bike will be collecting it tommorow to see the damage

Ouch that sounds painful. Hope the bike is not too badly damaged. Where did that happen?

Top Bottom