Middle class things

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Who's Will Self ?

That must make me working class I suppose.
South London Brompton rider/owner last time I saw him.

That's interesting. I actually took the test on the BBC website. I answered all the questions completely honestly. I ended up in 'Elite'. That conjures up pictures of A bloke in a wax Jacket, with an emptied shotgun cracked over his arm, and a hamper on the split of his Range Rover in the background, parked in front of his stately home. That isn't me at all, but I guess it is what it is. How bizarre.

TVC

or even better

Yes, 'I saw you coming' was in the front of my mind. When this farmer does the local markets he charges about the same as supermarket 'finest' or 'taste the indifference' which is fair for the quality of the stuff. However when he goes and flogs it to the bankers he takes them for every penny. Top man.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I am a middle class American, and an endangered species. I suppose some well meaning volunteers will be by soon to ensure my preservation.

I just did that BBC survey, scored ok on wealth and social capital but could do better on culture. I scored Elite by lying about going to the theatre. What a load of nonsense.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My shopping list for Sainsbury's includes bamboo shoots, chick peas and flageolet beans, but also ice-cream, frozen peas and super-noodles. I think we must be upper class. We're potless too, which seals the deal.

Top Bottom