FNRttC New FNRttC Website...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hatler

Guru
It's a long story ....

mmmmartin

Random geezer
2016 is going to be a good year
Yes indeedy. Take a look at the website. So many Friday-peeps want to organise and lead rides we can't fit them all in - my plan was to stop in October but we might have to do one in November :cold: And it looks like at least two foreign trips, involving four countries. No airports. And quite a few are to fresh destinations - interesting places to visit. Not to mention the chance for a social meal beforehand. Oh - and a summer weekend on flat roads at an easy pace for spouses/parents/children/newbies to get to meet us. :excl:
I've gone all shivery just thinking about it.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Yes indeedy. Take a look at the website. So many Friday-peeps want to organise and lead rides we can't fit them all in - my plan was to stop in October but we might have to do one in November :cold: And it looks like at least two foreign trips, involving four countries. No airports. And quite a few are to fresh destinations - interesting places to visit. Not to mention the chance for a social meal beforehand. Oh - and a summer weekend on flat roads at an easy pace for spouses/parents/children/newbies to get to meet us. :excl:
I've gone all shivery just thinking about it.
And there will be at least one more ride. Even if it's halfway in a car park again and therefore unofficial!

hatler

Guru
Rebecca, are you going to put up a thread for the Dec 28th ride ?

ianmac62

Guru
Surprisingly Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Denmark, Monaco and the Channel Islands all have lower highest points than the Netherlands.

Denmark and Russia both have lower lowest points than the Netherlands. As does Kazakhstan which for football purposes in also in Europe.

Top Bottom