FNRttC New FNRttC Website...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My criticism of the combination is Friday's jersey specific.
And the red/green version is pleasing on the eye?

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I see the Fridays are getting a bit of stick on the other place.

Apparently, you are all a bunch of hi-viz and helmet wearing amateurs who can't change a tube.

You use lights which are too bright, undertake, go too slow, and are just not proper cyclists.

The grumpy audaxing beardie who holds these views can be found at post seven.

https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=94579.0

Is that what he is? Hadn't equated that with trolling, til now.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I see the Fridays are getting a bit of stick on the other place.

Apparently, you are all a bunch of hi-viz and helmet wearing amateurs who can't change a tube.

You use lights which are too bright, undertake, go too slow, and are just not proper cyclists.

https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=94579.0

Yes, the grumpie is User3143, that well known troll formerly of this site.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
What a silly troll.

I sometimes wear a high vis vest because it increases my pocketage, which I find very useful for stuffing arm warmers/buff/hat etc when adjusting to a chilly night. But if it comes at the advantage of getting on the nerves of people who richly deserve to be irritated, I may dig it out more often. I've got a "dork disk" somewhere in the rubbish at the back of my garage, which I could fit for similar reasons.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Wow, if anyone made a high-viz vest/gillet for women with pockets, I'd wear that!

Mine has big mesh pockets at the front. Not very good for carrying anything hard or rattly, but just the place to shove a beanie hat if my head starts overheating, or arm warmers on a crisp spring morning, and don't want to faff around with a saddlebag. Mind you I don't wear it so much since I started using a handlebar bag.

Top Bottom