Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Pedal on parliament 2014 - 26th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
will try for 9.30 at Linltihgow (will see how much sleep i get) but if not will meet you on the way somewhere, I think i have your mobile number so can let you know where I am if I get lost. (or if I do get lost you might find me in the Crammond Brig settling my nerves with a pint :cheers:)

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Mmmmh pint. Weathers now saying dry all day from Lin-ed and back :smile:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Sadly now looks certain that I will not be able to ride to the capital tomorrow - important business to attend to in the morning.

There's still a chance I will be able to catch a train in time to Pedestrian on Parliament, though.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I made a Belles on Bikes flag!
Hope it does not rain, or the flag will not survive ... it's made of 2 posters stuck side by side ^_^
What time are you expecting to be at linlithgow? Are you taking the canal route or road?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
What time are you expecting to be at linlithgow? Are you taking the canal route or road?
10 o'clock at the canal. We are splitting the trains, 15 Belles and one boyfriend :laugh:
some thankfully are coming by other means, or we would be shot by ScotRail!
Need to stay on the Canal, some are not confident road riders.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:hello:Setting off for the Meadows in a minute, must have the shortest ride ...
Light blue cycling jacket, on the Trek tank with panniers full of cake (mostly EdFoC programmes actually ;)) ...
It took the combined might of 2 guys and a broken tyre leaver to get the ice tyre off the front wheel :eek:, but I won't be slipping and sliding all over the cobbles on the High Street :biggrin:.

Hope all the feeder rides are going well! :bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

T

Top Bottom