Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Pedal on parliament 2014 - 26th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm not a member this year, joined last year and never went out. Trying to get on their forum to ask re what rides to join, with no luck. They still have me on mailing list though :S I'll stick to cc Ecosse, and one day may even get a jersey when available :smile: @Scoosh pulls me up every time we meet, but none available in festively plump sizes

Last edited:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@Scoosh pulls me up every time we meet, but none available in festively plump sizes
Mine wouldn't fit you, then ... :sad:

upload_2014-4-27_21-27-40.png

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
It's one of the last batch - the wee plastic bit came off, so it doesn't catch in the slot. Might have to get a new zip :ohmy:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I see @fimm is deservedly getting lots of love on t'interwebs for her 'everyday clothing' look at #pop2014. Just seen someone on Twitter posting a pic of her as a great illustration of 'NORMAL people on bikes... we are everyone'.

Go Fimm!

fimm

Veteran
I see @fimm is deservedly getting lots of love on t'interwebs for her 'everyday clothing' look at #pop2014. Just seen someone on Twitter posting a pic of her as a great illustration of 'NORMAL people on bikes... we are everyone'.

Go Fimm!
Oh. I just commented on the City Cycling Edinburgh forum that I look rather posh in that photo, and next year might wear something a bit less formal. That's what I look like on my way to work (minus the balloons...)
It was great to meet everybody, including @Scoosh, @Pat "5mph", @Telemark (boyfriend had heard of the place you come from, even if I hadn't!) @HJ @goo_mason and apologies to anyone I've forgotten.

fimm

Veteran
@fimm - You mean you don't go to work with balloons on your bike every day? :laugh:
Nice to meet you, too, must talk Tirol at some point!

T
:laugh: Maybe I should have kept the balloons (I gave them away to random children).
Indeed, I'll have to drag boyfriend out to meet People From The Internet & talk about Tirol.

Top Bottom