Pointlessly Gendered Product - Christmas Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MisterStan

Label Required
Anyone like to guess A) which of the modellettes has actually held a rifle before, and B) which of those photos would cause a sheet storm if posted in the UK?

@Cubist I'm gonna guess that the girl in blue checks has held a rifle before (if only because she looks like she'd ask no questions before shooting you in the face) and that the top right photo would be problematic (finger on trigger)
I think it's a trick question and that @Beebo is assembling himself an army....

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Anyone like to guess A) which of the modellettes has actually held a rifle before, and B) which of those photos would cause a sheet storm if posted in the UK?
This is where the picture comes from, so my guess is all of them!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ildren-grip-nation-s-troubling-obsession.html

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
This
If this is a serious post:
Basic - copy and paste the link
Better - if you want just a word in your text to go blue and contain the link,without seeing the whole address, highlight the word, click on this in the bar above the reply box
View attachment 61426
and paste the link into the box you will then see.

But of course, you being able to do this relies on you reading the instructions above :banghead:

Cool! I didn't know how to do that.

Cubist

Still wavin'
@Cubist I'm gonna guess that the girl in blue checks has held a rifle before (if only because she looks like she'd ask no questions before shooting you in the face) and that the top right photo would be problematic (finger on trigger)
1/2. I like your reasoning, but I kinda suspect Papa Bear may have instructed all of them to shoot us all in the damn face.....

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
1409302845972_wps_2_guns_and_girls_large_prev.jpg
Top left. Definitely the one I'd least want to run into if I was a deer. Or anything with a pulse, come to that.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd

Cubist

Still wavin'
My boy/girl twins soon sorted out what was meant for whom. No conscious input from us, but by early toddlerhood they had the gender thing sorted, even despite the fact that Mum went out to work most days, whereas Dad, who worked shifts at the time, did all the cooking and daycare thing.

A neighbour's son on the other hand loved coming round to play with Cubette's Barbie Palace. Cubette once came in from playing at his house astounded that his Dad had gone mental when they were playing at "Grown up Ladies".

Top Bottom