Pointlessly Gendered Product - Christmas Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Following on from this thread:
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/now-there-are-bic-pens-for-us-girls-wooo-hooo.168720/
I have decided to resurrect a challenge from a previous forum that I used to frequent frequently.

The challenge is to find the most pointlessly gendered product out there. Since Christmas is approaching, many of us will be out shopping hard for presents for relatives, so this is a chance for some light relief. Extra points will be awarded for photos of actual items rather than links to web pages.

Prize? Maybe some seasonal women's Christmas pudding, or some bic pens?

(last two competitions - best "Pink" joke for a small child, and most ridiculous "Luxury" item)

G3CWI

Veteran

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
1409302845972_wps_2_guns_and_girls_large_prev.jpg

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Nice thread. :biggrin: :popcorn: don't know how to post links (I'm a bloke so struggle to read instructions on how to) but this could be fun :hyper:

If this is a serious post:
Basic - copy and paste the link
Better - if you want just a word in your text to go blue and contain the link,without seeing the whole address, highlight the word, click on this in the bar above the reply box
upload_2014-11-11_13-22-0.png

and paste the link into the box you will then see.

But of course, you being able to do this relies on you reading the instructions above :banghead:

OP
OP
BrumJim

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
That's OK
If this is a serious post:
Basic - copy and paste the link
Better - if you want just a word in your text to go blue and contain the link,without seeing the whole address, highlight the word, click on this in the bar above the reply box
View attachment 61426
and paste the link into the box you will then see.

But of course, you being able to do this relies on you reading the instructions above :banghead:

That's OK for the boys, but how do the girls post a link?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
That's OK

That's OK for the boys, but how do the girls post a link?
They can follow instructions, I got to this level of PC awareness by trial and error even though I went on a course (I can take one apart and fix/uprate/work properly once I've re-assembled it :whistle:) and passed at C&G level, its all 'Americanese Gibberish' to me in the O/S etc. :banghead:

azir

@Cubist I'm gonna guess that the girl in blue checks has held a rifle before (if only because she looks like she'd ask no questions before shooting you in the face) and that the top right photo would be problematic (finger on trigger)

Top Bottom