Ride - Sat 17 January 2009 - South Birmingham/Warwickshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
UPDATE - a route is almost designed, details should be posted by 6 January (and I hope it's a bit warmer by 17 Jan)

Start will be at Earlswood Station on the Stratford-Birmingham Moor St line

Rob

Dave5N

Über Member
Great. Every intention of being there.

We will be going very slow, won't we....

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
As at 1 January there is now a new thread about this ride with the details of the route with map etc

Rob

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
UPDATE

The train timetable has been amended with some new services on Saturdays - the 0930 from Moor St DOES NOT STOP at Earlswoood now - the 0950 DOES STOP at 1015 - the ride will will wait for that train. The route document at www.beewee.org.uk has been amended.

Rob

caz

Will1985 said:
Anybody going who ordered a jersey? I haven't looked at addresses, but I know caz did so if the box arrives I will bring yours!

I will be there - unless it's pouring with rain! You can always PM me before 9am on the day!

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Are we wearing the jerseys?

And what time at the station? Which end -Bournville Lane or Maryvale Road?

You really ought to be wearing a MacRide jersey if you want to ride with me :tongue: - a few still available at www.macride.org.uk (you'll have to click thru to the 2008 site's shop)

Rob

Will1985

Über Member
I'll have mine...judging by the spray kicked up today it could get messy. Which road doesn't make a difference to me. It's about 7 miles, so shall we anticipate about 30 mins?

Basil

Hi guys
Blimey, it took me ages to remember my password for this place.

The three of us meeting at Bournville will be at the Maryvale Road end. (One is coming on the train from North Brum).
We were thinking of leaving at 9ish as we want to take a leisurely pace to Earlswood.

See you all on Saturday.

Top Bottom