S works venge stolen durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I know but its not as if they need to wait for a specific day of the week when it suits them ive looked into what they class as priority online and this fits the bill. I was even told by numerous officers to call 999 not 101 if i got such recent tip off but i called 101 and dont really fancy calling 999 after

classic33

Leg End Member
I know but its not as if they need to wait for a specific day of the week when it suits them ive looked into what they class as priority online and this fits the bill. I was even told by numerous officers to call 999 not 101 if i got such recent tip off but i called 101 and dont really fancy calling 999 after
If the police have instructed you to use 999, I'd follow their instructions. Pointing out that you are simply following the requests made by various officers to you.
There is also the chance that they'll have given you this advice, because of your military background.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Took them til today to release it... Not that It makes any difference this clearly shows the lad I identified so why they aren't doing anything else and have still not contacted me today as promised I have no idea. I didn't know they had an image this clear of the lad.
image.jpg

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
anyone know horbury road wakefield? someone just messaged me saying the s works venge pictured on a facebook page was just seen there with a fat bloke riding it not in cycle gear i know its a long shot and could be anyone but worth keeping an eye out if any of you live in the area

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
anyone know horbury road wakefield? someone just messaged me saying the s works venge pictured on a facebook page was just seen there with a fat bloke riding it not in cycle gear i know its a long shot and could be anyone but worth keeping an eye out if any of you live in the area

I'm down that way; it's about 5 miles from me. I'll keep an eye out.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
basically what the fella said was, it 100% was it and he wouldnt of bothered me if it wasnt, the bloke riding it was "big" and didnt look at all like a cyclist quite a long shot and im taking it with a pinch of salt but id really appreciate it if you could all keep an eye out and take a photo of the rider and bike if you see it!

DRM

Guru
I've let a couple of lbs know around that area, one was aware of your bike from Facebook, the other took details incase it's seen, I really hope that it is returned to you.
Perhaps you could contact West Yorkshire police with a description too so they are aware its stolen & can contact you should the bike be picked up.

Top Bottom