S works venge stolen durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
ANSOLUTLEY F*CKING FUMING!!! got given an adress from a guy saying two doors down were bragging about nicking the few k carbon road bike thr adress is not 100m from where it was nicked and guess what.... Thenpolice wont investigate until thursday night!!!!! Totally useless. Why wait for the officer that is in charge of the case why cant they send one of the other hundred or so officers on duty.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Thursday night? It seems that your local plod is not taking the crime against you very seriously. I would write a letter of complaint PDQ and hand deliver it.
Get down the station sharpish in the morning and insist on speaking to someone about this.

classic33

Leg End Member
ANSOLUTLEY F*CKING FUMING!!! got given an adress from a guy saying two doors down were bragging about nicking the few k carbon road bike thr adress is not 100m from where it was nicked and guess what.... Thenpolice wont investigate until thursday night!!!!! Totally useless. Why wait for the officer that is in charge of the case why cant they send one of the other hundred or so officers on duty.
Make a formal complaint over the way in which this has been handled. This would mean speaking to the Duty Inspector as they are the only ones allowed to take this type of complaint.
Its also the first step in the police complaints proceedure. Therefore giving a clear indication that you're prepared to take the matter further.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Im going down the station today if theynrefuse to invesrigate today ill jist say ill investigate myself which will no doubt make them fo have a look sharpish

Crankarm

Guru
If it was my bike and I was a military man my bike would have been back in my possession before you could say Jack Smith. I wouldn't take any crap.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
See the issue is i was discharged last july and to get back in thisyear i need to keep clean thats the one and only thing stopping me and making me go the police route, one bad thing on my name and ive lost the career!

classic33

Leg End Member
May not work. They'll have checked his background as much. And with him having to keep a clean sheet, may actually work against him.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
May not work. They'll have checked his background as much. And with him having to keep a clean sheet, may actually work against him.
Sad but true.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Im rather well known in the area since i am still just a young adult and went to school and college in the area and alot of people know me as someone who dosent take crap and sticks up for others, alot of people are weary of me to start with as i am a big lad. i actually have a stammer so was bullied alot in school until oneday i made a stand and no one seems to mess around with me anymore especially when they used to see me training for the paras.
alot of people when they hear whos bike it is instanly seem to forget any friends names who might know who has it thinking ill go over and best them to a pulp ( im not like that anyway unless the need arises) ive never once been a bad person and im friends with everyone apart from the scum of society .
i was actually working with the local scouts for a good 5 years and the boys brigade before that (best boy award for my region and still need to get my badge from the queen lol) so know alot of the local youngsters around here the scout hut isnt 60 seconds walk from where it was nicked i remember i was taking a group of lads around 5-10 years old through the area and the local teens started throwing rocks at the small kids and came at me with a knife (sent him on his way minus his phone lol) when i confronted them, its a shame the area seems to be so rough but it is only a tiny group that give the entire area a bad reputation. Im giving the police until tommorrow morning to search the guys house and if they dont ill get it myself

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Keep your nose clean Jack and don't listen to the internet bravado of what people would do if it was them . They are probably typing sat in their batman pyjamas making sure the wife isn't looking .
The police may seem slow and probably are but what do you expect them to do with a tip off from face book about a house that has nothing to do with anything ? Raid the house because someone on face book said something ?
Let them do their job and focus on your career . If there is one thing the police hate more than bad guys its the public thinking they can do a better job and they will arrest you if you go around beating people up . Given how new this is they will probably look to you first if people do start getting a kicking .
You could be looking at five years in prison if you are charged with ABH or GBH .
Trust me on this one :thumbsup: catching a baddie and giving him a good hiding could potentially fark your life up .
What you do is up to you of course but time seems to let you bump into people many years later :whistle:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Just take a group of mates and ask for it back. Don't get involved in any violence, but you'll be better turning up with a few big mates.
Until they pull out hammers and start beating you with them while the others hold knives to your mates . Or a cosh and smash you around the head with it .
I won the cosh fight as the fella shoot himself when I didn't go down but the hammer one hurt . Then again two men hitting you with hammers would .
It doesn't hurt as much as the police arresting you for punching someone robbing you . Throwing you in a cell and youre looking at five years in jail though .

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
The tip off said the lad nextdoor was bragging to him about how he nicked the 3k bike from the chippy across the road the bloke said he has seen the bike and he still had it lastnight but if we went over dont knock on his door as the kids are asleep the guy seems very genuine so the police can hardly do nothing about it but the fact they said they wouldnt dp anything for three days seems like pretty crap service

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The police are not there because they are shoot at the job mate . They have to work within the law though so things have to be done properly .
That's the way it is , live with that or hand out your own justice and get arrested yourself .

Top Bottom