Shocking CCTV of a cyclist being pushed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I have no sound at work, but didn't she nearly run him over on a pedestrian crossing and then shake her head at him?
There was no pedestrian crossing, maybe an island. He may or may not have stepped off the kerb before she was passing. Either way it's not really an excuse for assaulting her!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I have no sound at work, but didn't she nearly run him over on a pedestrian crossing and then shake her head at him?

At the beginning she says to the man, quite calmly. Please don't try and knock me off.
He then runs up to her shouting "C'mon then you c***, You want to stick your finger up at me, you mug?"

Plax

Guru
At the beginning she says to the man, quite calmly. Please don't try and knock me off.
He then runs up to her shouting "C'mon then you c***, You want to stick your finger up at me, you mug?"

Why would she say that to him as he is trying to cross the road though? I'm not condoning his actions, they are terrible but she has clearly done something to provoke him.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Why would she say that to him as he is trying to cross the road though? I'm not condoning his actions, they are terrible but she has clearly done something to provoke him.

Unfortunately we can't see what may have happened as the man moves into the cameras blind spot.

Last edited:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Some right loose cannons bumping around in the world. Be nice when the plod catch up. I do wonder if the reaction would have been the same had it been a male cycling, doubt it. What the hell is the thought process, beyond even thinking about really.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
What chump. I'll happily dress up as a female and ride around that area, see if he'll try his luck with me
Will you be wearing your stab vest?

If you watch the video, he is stepping out right into her path, as if she wasn't there. He doesn't seem to slow down at all.

Also, she felt his actions were aggressive, and subsequent footage shows that she was right.

BTW, can we cut out the patronising crap in this thread? There is no evidence that he only attacked her because she was a woman, and I don't think the crime is worse because she is female.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
What chump. I'll happily dress up as a female and ride around that area, see if he'll try his luck with me

At least try shaving this time...

wonder.jpg

GC

Top Bottom