England : Suffolk Suffolk Sunday Club - Ride 2 - February - Food, fun and frolics.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
Why are they all so slow though. The fastest is 44mph, I used to peak in the mid 50's mph. I was a heavyweight, which helps on descents, but only had a Raleigh Pursuit road bike in them days. I would have thought modern bikes would go down quicker.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Why are they all so slow though. The fastest is 44mph, I used to peak in the mid 50's mph. I was a heavyweight, which helps on descents, but only had a Raleigh Pursuit road bike in them days. I would have thought modern bikes would go down quicker.

I have been down it a couple of times a few years ago and low 40's was my max as that roundabout does come up chuffing quickly

compo

Veteran
The disparity between speeds may be the result of a faulty memory, (mine), I am going back 25 years or so, or maybe my bike computer was a bit generous!

Reactions: 4F
OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Looks like it's me, Matt and a friend of a friend called Sean starting off at 6.30pm.

I'll post a live tracking link here on this thread so anyone who wishes to join us can see where we are.

Top Bottom