Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
You claim to buy x amount of cases of wine every year and you claim to drink x amount of bottles a week. You clearly think it makes you look clever because you 'know' wine, if this is true then you are not drinking it for what it is, you are just guzzling because you think it makes you look clever and better than everyone else. Actually you come across as a fat git with a drink problem.

Lullabelle

Banana
You are cold and joyless, you sit your kids in front if whatever technology you can so there is little interaction as possible. Over these next few days you are with your partners family, in the sticks with no wi fi or such like so for the past few days you have moaned on and on about how boring it is going to be, well, yes, you wouldn't want to talk to your partner or kids would you, why on earth would you want to actually chat and have a laugh when you could all just sit in silence infont of computer games so that they don't 'get in your face'

Tin Pot

Guru
You claim to buy x amount of cases of wine every year and you claim to drink x amount of bottles a week. You clearly think it makes you look clever because you 'know' wine, if this is true then you are not drinking it for what it is, you are just guzzling because you think it makes you look clever and better than everyone else. Actually you come across as a fat git with a drink problem.

And merry Christmas to you too....perhaps not!

postman

Legendary Member
A very funny post on FB about Brexit Xmas cracker jokes to tell your friends.That is really good coming from a LibDem supporter and a failed candidate.You lot break more promises,than a Greek waiter breaks crockery.Piff off.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I've had a very similar thought over Christmas, my unuttered thought went:
"Can you please stop using my one and only utensil rest as your used tea bag receptacle?"
The mug I use for soup tends to get left out of the kitchen cupboard because there's too many other mugs in there - God knows how many years of people leaving and not taking their mugs away with them.

What a f***witted shower you are, Scottish Power. I dont give a flying f*** whether you repair my boiler under 2016's contract, 2017's contract or any other contract number you may care to quote. The fact is, I have been paying for boiler cover for 4 years and the one time there is a problem, your engineer p***es off without fixing it. I'm not impressed. At all.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What a f***witted shower you are, Scottish Power. I dont give a flying f*** whether you repair my boiler under 2016's contract, 2017's contract or any other contract number you may care to quote. The fact is, I have been paying for boiler cover for 4 years and the one time there is a problem, your engineer p***es off without fixing it. I'm not impressed. At all.
So why can't you say this to them?

Having worked in call centres, I know that it's not fair to chew someone's ear off about something that is not their personal fault. Anyway, Mrs Salad is on the case, and she usually manages to adopt a much more reasonable tone of voice than me. I go from normal to Victor Meldrew in about 2 seconds flat, when confronted by this sort of cockwombling.

Top Bottom