Tour of Britain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I hear it goes up Streatley Hill on Monday, which is our local horror hill, so I will probably watch them up there.

col

Legendary Member
Iv been told that they might be going passed where i live,as they said there was a sign on the way to sedgfield,anyone know if this is the case?It would be fantastic if it is.

mondobongo

Über Member
Toying with the idea of waving them off here on the 14th and then driving down to Liverpool to see the finish and get me tea at me Ma's.

Mortiroloboy

Yellow Fang said:
I hear it goes up Streatley Hill on Monday, which is our local horror hill, so I will probably watch them up there.

I don't know what's worse cycling up or down the damn thing, it nearly kills me going up, and I'm always terrified I'll kill myself going down. I bet the pro's make it look all too easy though. I will be marshalling at the finish in Newbury, not sure where abouts in the town, but Park Way would be good for the sprint finish, Kim Kirchen is replacing Cav:sad:

Feel free any CC' ers to say hello, I'll be wearing a hi vis tabbard (apparently) amongst some of the advice I have been given in my volunteer booklet in the do's and don'ts section I must not attempt a water rescue:laugh: but I can cross the course, presumably not just as Brad Wiggins is coming though;)

primalcarl

I'm thinking of going on Sunday, may be on my own though!

I'm also going to watch at a couple of places on Stage 3

Top Bottom