What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Interesting looking one off drama with Stephen Graham on Channel 4 tonight called The Watchman: he's a CCTV operator who gets involved in a drug deal where the police fail to.

Damn fine actor IMO so should be worth a look.
thanks for pointing this out... excellent little drama. Reminded me of Locke; one main character having various interactions by phone (mostly).

Yes, granted, photographically, the locks look far more impressive from the bottom

It was clear that they'd be descending the locks from the beginning. The shot from the base was just a shot rather than an approach

Yes, which is why I also wrote the above words

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
[QUOTE 4453282, member: 45"]well we pressed on, and we're now into Season 4. It's a completely different show -Season 1 was clever and now this is like Scooby Doo with everyone running around and everything turning out ok at the end- but it's still entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd agree with that. That's why I gave up! Turning a great idea into a farce annoyed me.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've started watching season 12 of "Gray's Anatomy". The plots are as ridiculous as ever but that's good as you only need to use energy deciding which medical situation is based on fact or the farthest outreaches of fiction.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Started a couple of new things:

Go 8 Bit (Dave): good fun and really captures what it's like to have a laugh playing video games with your mates. The novelty of rotating the set wore off after the first go but other than that I enjoyed it.

Wolf Creek (Fox): an extended take on the two films that already exist. Doesn't really do anything new and the slower pacing takes a lot of the tension out, and there are moments which stretch believability to breaking point. Still, entertaining enough and won't drag on as it's only 6 episodes.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Finished The Flash s1, which is rather fun - not without its angst dramatic moments, but not weighed down with them in the way that some of the DC universe properties are.

Dipped back into Continuum, which is ok, but not the sort of compulsive viewing that begs a binge watch.

Lastly, Mr Robot continues, and continues to be very good.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
100 Code.

Glorious shots of Stockholm in a variety of moods with tlh and I squealing with delight when we recognise a location.

Bit parp otherwise but not as bad as Ängelby (or whatever) which is a rubbish rip off of Jordskott. Both seem to share the same cast, many of whom are also popping up in 100 Code.

Top Bottom