Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Napster or another subscription service

• Amazon MP3 (or Tesco)

• I don't like to pay for it

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I used to rip mine from CD's but I've now progressed to Amazon MP3 downloads. I don't even have a proper music system now, all my seperates have died and not been replaced. So for me it's convenience over quality. You?

montage

God Almighty
The majority if music on the internet is illegally downloded...fact.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Crackle said:
I used to rip mine from CD's but I've now progressed to Amazon MP3 downloads. I don't even have a proper music system now, all my seperates have died and not been replaced. So for me it's convenience over quality. You?

our cd player is boxed up and in the cellar. it serves no purpose now all our cds are on the laptop, which streams music to the hifi wirelessly (or wired if it's playing silly buggers).

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Not paying option was meant for non-legal downloads or swapping. I missed out Spotify and I missed out vinyl, though not too many releases on vinyl anymore.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I purchase the top 40 and comps in MP3 format from a knock-off Nigel.

montage

God Almighty
ianrauk said:
Very true..
and killing the business I am in

:S Not much that can be done about it either. I have been put off illegally downloding music by the example of that girl who was fined something like £14000 a song for just 21 songs. I guess that if illegal downloding didn't happen then the price of music could be lowered a little, making it far easier to avoid the temptation of illegal music.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
When you say 'price of music could be lowered a little'...
The majority of CD's are available to buy at good prices, around the £10 price point, which for a CD full of your favoured music that should last forever and is better sound quality then downloads is bloody good value in my book, wouldn't you agree?

I am pleased to hear that you have been put off downloading illegally, and hope others have been too. At the end of the day it's stealing, plain and simple as that.

montage said:
:S Not much that can be done about it either. I have been put off illegally downloding music by the example of that girl who was fined something like £14000 a song for just 21 songs. I guess that if illegal downloding didn't happen then the price of music could be lowered a little, making it far easier to avoid the temptation of illegal music.

Top Bottom