Where's the I hate Michael O'Leary thread then...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another reason not to fly with Ryannaire.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Precisely, that's why I'm not posting on this thread.
Me neither.

Is that the bloke that runs the airline that quotes flight times with half an hour added then nose dives to the end of the runway tells you they're half an hour early, plays a fanfare expecting applause, then confiscates all your duty free on the way back?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
He is to the airline industry what Millwall FC are to football, no one likes them and they don't care.
I think he has more in common with Mike Ashley at Newcastle. It is a pile it high, sell it cheap product.
People turn their noses up, but most of us have a cheap t shirt from Sports Direct, and most of us fly Ryan Air, because it is cheap and we are prepared to put up with the poor service and out of city locations.

He is to the airline industry what Millwall FC are to football, no one likes them and they don't care.
Their shareholders do which is why that had a massive revamp of policy a couple of years back when profits were below expectations.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I think he has more in common with Mike Ashley at Newcastle. It is a pile it high, sell it cheap product.
People turn their noses up, but most of us have a cheap t shirt from Sports Direct, and most of us fly Ryan Air, because it is cheap and we are prepared to put up with the poor service and out of city locations.

I've never had bad service from Ryanair, I have from other 'bigger brand's' though.

Top Bottom