Where's the I hate Michael O'Leary thread then...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4267646, member: 45"]Ryanair's half year profits announced at the end of last year were €1,008,000,000.

That's a lot of pennies spent, phones charged and wheelchair assistance.[/QUOTE]

A very succesful business model then.

screenman

Legendary Member
They also buy the jet fuel, lease the plane, employ the driver, buy landing slots etc. etc. etc. Why fixate on one cost?

Because that was the one being discussed, also you do not have a choice on the others, in about 100 flights I can only remember using the loo a handful of times, so if my ticket was a £1 cheaper and it cost me £1 to use the loo I would be better off.

Do I think it a good idea, no not really nor did he. I do though suport his cheap tickets and from my experience reasonable service,

screenman

Legendary Member
The obvious flaw in the idea is that you don't want your passengers filling empty water bottles with truckers' Tizer and leaving them in the little net things.

Is that why they take the bottles off you before you get on the plane.^_^

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4267801, member: 45"]We've done that. It's not all about money for some.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree, I get more of a kick nowadays exceeding customers expectations than I do taking the payment.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I did it, I actually stuck to my word and instead of booking some flights with Ryanair, I booked with Easyjet. I paid a little more, but feel very good about it.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I did it, I actually stuck to my word and instead of booking some flights with Ryanair, I booked with Easyjet. I paid a little more, but feel very good about it.
excellent to stand for your principles, have you told Ryanair via social media so that others get to see it, or fed back to them, or M O'L in any form of direct manner?

They will only know they've lost your custom if you let them know that you've consciously switched away from them.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

excellent to stand for your principles, have you told Ryanair via social media so that others get to see it, or fed back to them, or M O'L in any form of direct manner?

They will only know they've lost your custom if you let them know that you've consciously switched away from them.

Might do. Maybe. Oh OK then. Via twitter.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

Done

Given half the chance, do you think he'd kick up even more fuss by having this safety video?? :giggle::

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN78LLRZnzM
[/QUOTE]

I've never got my head around those safety things on planes. If I'm miles up in the sky, on a flight that's largely over land, I reckon a parachute makes far more sense than a life jacket.

Even over water, if I somehow survive hitting the water, it seems to imply there's a fair bit of the plane left, so I'd rather stay near the more visible fuselage and black box signal, than bob about in a life vest.

Are the life jackets on Ryan air free, or do they charge the survivors later?

Top Bottom