Why aren't toilet bowls coated with teflon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Eat less junk and more fibre and it would be a non-issue!
Normally Colin you speak great sense and I admire your sprinklings of wisdom. Alas, on this occasion I must take issue.

A depth charge made from fibre will dive bomb to the bottom of the pan, possibly breaking it. A grease laden junk food jobbie will glide effortlessly around the U bend, self lubricated by the saturated fat from which it is constructed.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Normally Colin you speak great sense and I admire your sprinklings of wisdom. Alas, on this occasion I must take issue.

A depth charge made from fibre will dive bomb to the bottom of the pan, possibly breaking it. A grease laden junk food jobbie will glide effortlessly around the U bend, self lubricated by the saturated fat from which it is constructed.
Drago PhD (Piled Higher and Deeper) :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

I had second thoughts myself, immediately after posting it... A quick look at the Bristol Stool Scale suggests that I might have written a load of old, er, crap! :laugh:

OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Eat less junk and more fibre and it would be a non-issue!
Again this is just dancing around the issue. Even with the most perfectly balanced diet and impeccable stools a better glaze or a teflon coating would mean improved loo conditions. Honestly what have you people got against improving our loos.

OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Is this the lazy-man 'I didn't know toilets needed cleaning' thread?
I know that a well glazed toilet requires less cleaning than a poorly glazed modern one. However if we could have teflon toilets, just imagine the possibilities. Dare to dream.

Top Bottom