Why do hangovers get worse the older you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
So, when he makes all these KOM claims, it's probably true, for his age group (most of whom are riding Disney Princess bikes with stabilizers)?

Chapeau!
And don't forget the amount of drag those handlebar tassles are going to generate....

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
And don't forget the amount of drag those handlebar tassles are going to generate....
Telling all those ladies he "pulls" that he's got the horn...

1437489035852a?$pd_main_v2$.jpg

Andy_R

Sometimes the negativity in my threads make me shake my head, but I think back to all the times my father would say 'don't let anyone try to dim your sparkle, keep shining bright'.
I would expect nothing less from our resident Disney Princess!

I don't know; why DO hangovers get worse the older you get?

I don't suffer hangovers as such, more tiredness & lethargy; I don't drink enouth to get hangovers.

I'm finding the older I get the more I enjoy sobriety. I tend to drink just once or twice a week nowadays.

Dec66

Sometimes the negativity in my threads make me shake my head, but I think back to all the times my father would say 'don't let anyone try to dim your sparkle, keep shining bright'.

Aw, bless you. Is he a librarian called Maurice, perchance?

But, joking aside, let's go back to one of your OP's on this thread;

One of the things girls love is that whilst all the other guys are drunk I remain a serious demeanor which says this guy means business.

See, the thing is, women always tell me that what they really like in a man is the ability to make them laugh. Do you possibly think, perchance, you may be taking yourself just a little too seriously?

Andy_R

to be fair you don't help yourself with some of the stuff you write...but here's something to throw back at your haters, no need to thank me...

View attachment 118882
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dec66

I don't know; why DO hangovers get worse the older you get?

I don't suffer hangovers as such, more tiredness & lethargy; I don't drink enouth to get hangovers.

I'm finding the older I get the more I enjoy sobriety. I tend to drink just once or twice a week nowadays.
I am very much in this camp, too.

I drink moderately, at the weekends, usually chilled dry white wine or a few beers. I used to laugh at the real ale "gimps" drinking stuff called Foreskin's Forty Shilling Scrotum, but now I actually love going along the pumps at the Spoons and trying out new flavours. These days, it's about the journey, not the destination.

Occasionally, I will have too much, and the next day is all about survival. And, much less frequently, I have far, far too much, and the next day is all about paranoia.

Top Bottom